Healthy Employees. Healthy Community.
Many small businesses are cutting their health insurance coverage to stay in business, while others can’t offer it at all. Maybe that’s you.
To empower small businesses to take care of their employees, we created the Small Business Health Service with the Chamber of Commerce. It’s not health insurance. It’s a health program that provides healthcare access to employees who might otherwise go without.
The program offers uninsured Chamber members and their employees medical and pharmacy services in any of our centers at a discounted price. We also have a dental program. Please contact Amy for details on this program.
- Any doctor visit (complete with labs) $60
- Prescriptions from our formulary filled at in-house pharmacy are $10 each; non-formulary prescriptions may be available upon request at a significant discount (average 50% on most)
How To Enroll
To enroll, complete the pre-registration form (download Form & Fact Sheet) and bring it to any of our eight centers. You can also mail or fax it to:
Piedmont Health Services
299 Lloyd Street
Carrboro, NC 27510
Phone: (919) 698-7681
FAX: (919) 933-9201
Small Business Health Services Program
Piedmont Health is very excited to be able to offer a Medical & Dental Home to the members of the following Chamber of Commerce’s and Associations:
- Caswell County Chamber of Commerce
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce
- Chatham Chamber of Commerce
- Hillsborough-Orange County Chamber of Commerce
- Roxboro Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Chapel Hill Association of Realtors (GCHAR)
This plan provides chamber members businesses that are under-insured or uninsured, quality health care at an affordable price. This new Health Program not only covers employees but, also their spouses and children. The Piedmont Health Small Business Services Program includes quality primary medical care, labs, and pharmacy services with 9 sites to serve you and your family.
* Non-formulary prescriptions may be available upon request at significant discounts.