We appreciate your support!
$0.27 per dayLess than everything.
- Physicals & immunizations for a family of four OR
- A year’s supply of a prescription medicine for a person with chronic illnesses OR
- Nutritional counseling for a person with diabetes OR
- 1,000 toothbrushes for children in our dental program.
$0.68 per dayLess than a pack of gum.
- Two dental exams for one child including fluoride treatments.
$1.26 per dayLess than a large coffee.
- Average annual cost of all care for one individual including medical, labwork and pharmacy.
$5.00 per dayLess than lunch.
- Average annual cost of medical care for a family of four including labwork and pharmacy. The typical individual makes 3 medical visits per year.
Or choose your own donation amount!
Use the form below to automate your support.
Your Support. Your Community.
You May Donate:
- ONLINE – Click the Donate Button above.
- Does your employer match your donations?
- Know someone that is a State or Federal employee? They can contribute to their Combined Campaigns. State# 1873 and through the Greater North Carolina Area Combined Federal Campaign #74094.
- Include us in your estate planning
We also accept donations by check or money order to:
Friends of Piedmont Fund
Piedmont Health Services, Inc.
299 Lloyd Street
Carrboro, NC 27510
All contributions are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt for your contributions. Our Tax ID is:
TAX ID: 56-0952737
For further information about Piedmont Health and how you can make a difference, contact Debra Markley at email@example.com or (919) 619-2159.
Piedmont Health’s mission is to improve the health and well being of the community by providing high quality, affordable and comprehensive primary health care. Piedmont Health operates ten health centers in Alamance, Caswell, Chatham, and Orange Counties and serves all people regardless of their county of residence or financial situation. In 2015, we provided sliding-fee medical, dental, pharmacy, nutrition, and care management services to over 42,000 people.
Friends of Piedmont is a fund that was developed that helps to support our continued mission to provide high quality and affordable health care to everyone in our community. These funds also help support our sliding fee scale and uninsured patients.
Your support will help to assure that people in your community have timely access to high quality primary care. All contributions, large or small, are greatly appreciated.
Piedmont Health Services Vehicle Donation Program
Have an old car, truck or other vehicle? Donate it now & support community health!
- Avoid the hassles of selling a car
- No need to pay hefty repair bills
- Free up space in your garage
- 100% tax deductible
What to donate?
- Donate your car or truck
- Donate your boat
- Donate your motor home
- Donate your motorcycle
- We accept all kinds of vehicles.
How it Works
Making a donation is EASY! Just fill out the online donation form or pick up a phone and speak to a live operator.
We will tow your vehicle at no cost to you!
Get a tax deductible receipt and help our cause.