This year Piedmont Health has remained steadfastly focused on assuring access to high-quality primary health care for the diverse low-income community we serve across the region. It’s has been a year of growth, as our Burlington Community Health Center and Piedmont Health SeniorCare of Pittsboro sites celebrated their first year anniversaries, we began care delivery at the new IFC @SECU Community House homeless shelter, and we are readying our Chapel Hill Community Health Center facility for opening in December. We now serve well over 40,000 patients with more than 120,000 primary care visits and 300,000 prescriptions annually. In recognition of the high quality of care we provide, we recently received recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Level III Patient Centered Medical Home. Yesterday, we were notified that all of our medical providers were credentialed for the Blue Quality Physician Program level 3 (BQPP).
With growth comes increasing responsibility and need, and we ask for your support! Please consider making a tax deductible contribution to our Friends of Piedmont Greatest Need Fund to support our work. To easily contribute you may:
- Make a contribution on the PayPal website.
- Contribute through the State Employees Combined Campaign. Piedmont Health is # 1873.
- Make checks or money orders payable to Friends of Piedmont Health and mail to Piedmont Health, Attention Friends of Piedmont Greatest Need Fund, 299 Lloyd Street, Carrboro NC 27510.
- Donate your car, boat or motor vehicle to the Friends of Piedmont, 24 hours/day regardless whether it runs or not. You may call 877-960-GIVE (4483) or complete the online form on the Friends of Piedmont webpage.
- Tell 5 of your friends and family about the Giving Tuesday-Alamance campaign. Piedmont Health SeniorCare & Piedmont Health CHCs will both be participating on December 1, 2015.
- Consider Piedmont Health in in your estate planning. Please contact Lydia Mason, CFO at email@example.com or 919-537-7483 to discuss the possibilities.
If you have general questions about Piedmont Health, please do not hesitate to contact Debra Markley (919) 619-2159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your consideration!