It’s only October, but already we have accomplished a lot in 2017. Some of the things that have happened in 2017 (so far) that we’re proud of include:
- Gloria Brown, Community Relations Specialist and health center advocate, was awarded Health Center Advocate of 2017 by the N.C. Community Health Center Association.
- Piedmont Health Services moved our administrative office out of the Carrboro Community Health Center to another building in Chapel Hill. That allowed us to renovate and greatly expand services to the Carrboro Community Health Center.
- We offered dental services at the Burlington Community Health Center and expanded the Carrboro Community Health Center .
- We expanded SeniorCare at Pittsboro, one of our two PACE sites, to respond to growth at the center.
- We celebrated the 500th participant in Piedmont health Senior Care, our Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly.
- We had another year of events and activities to mark National Health Center Week, including visits by a number of elected officials and several Back-to-School events at our community health centers.
To continue the important work we do, we need help from our friends and supporters who believe in our mission of assuring access to high-quality primary health care for the diverse low-income community we serve across the region. We are humbly asking for your support.
Please consider making a tax deductible contribution to our Friends of Piedmont Greatest Need Fund to support our work. To easily contribute you may:
- Make a contribution on our website through PayPal .
- Contribute through the State Employees Combined Campaign. Piedmont Health is # 1873 and the Federal Greater North Carolina Area Combined Federal Campaign #74094.
Make financial contribution (checks or credit cards payable to Friends of Piedmont Health and mail to Piedmont Health, Attention Friends of Piedmont Greatest Need Fund, 127 Kingston Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- Donate your car, boat or motor vehicle to the Friends of Piedmont, 24 hours/day regardless whether it runs or not. You may call 877-960-GIVE(4483) or complete the online form on the Friends of Piedmont webpage.
- Consider Piedmont Health in in your estate planning. Please contact Lydia Mason at email@example.com or 919-537-7483 to discuss the possibilities.
If you have general questions about Piedmont Health, please do not hesitate to contact Jen Costello (919) 913-0879 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Lydia Mason.
Thank you so much for your consideration!