We miss you and look forward to seeing you again!
Our Clinics are offering in person patient services.
Your Safety is our Priority- Here is what we have done for you!
- Electrostatic Building Cleaning
- All patients and staff will be asked to wear a mask
- Marked social distancing spaces
- All patients and staff are being screened prior to entry to the building
- We have added several sanitation stations
- We will call you ahead of your appointment
- We are offering free medication home delivery, or curbside pick up service
- New visitor restrictions – see below
- Check in at your vehicle on site
This is what you will see in our clinics when you arrive:
Preparing for your visit:
Once you arrive, we will direct you where to park.
PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR!
Someone will come to you to assist in your needs – either to check in for an appointment or to pick up your prescriptions.
If you are here for an appointment, we will let you know when to enter the building to see your provider.
- Reminder: you will be asked screening questions prior to entry to the building
- You will be asked to wear a mask
- Please remain 6 feet apart from others around you
If you have an appointment and are over 21, you will be asked to come in alone. If your child has an appointment, one adult will be allowed to accompany them.