Piedmont Health – Your Medical Home
Driven By Our Community
Piedmont Health gives you and your entire family access to quality, affordable care in a medical home. Whether it’s medical services, dental care, on-site pharmacy or nutritional help, we’re here for you. We want to help you make smarter decisions for the health of your family and make your healthcare benefits go further. Your healthy family is the start of a healthy community – and that’s what drives us.
Our mission is: To improve the health and well-being of the community by providing high-quality, affordable, and comprehensive primary health care.
Our vision is: A healthy community in which all people have timely access to quality health care.
- Provides comprehensive health care services as well as supportive services (education, translation, transportation, etc) that promote access to health care.
- Accepts most insurance including Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial insurance companies. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for payment of services.
- Provides services available to all with fees adjusted based on ability to pay.
- Serves a high need community (designated Medically Underserved Area or Population)
- Is governed by a community board composed of a majority (51% or more) of health center patients who represent the population served.
- Is Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Only 25% of all Community Health Centers in the country are accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Piedmont Health is a part of that group and one of the first Community Health Centers to receive this accreditation.
- Piedmont Health SeniorCare is a permanent PACE provider, certified by CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and the State DHHS (Department of Health and Human Services).