Your Support. Your Community.
Our Mission is to improve the health and well being of the community by providing high quality, affordable, and comprehensive primary health care.
Our Vision is a healthy community in which all people have timely access to quality health care.
Your support, whether it’s financial or your time or talent, will give families access to professional healthcare and start to build a healthy community.
Some highlights of our work in 2016 include:
- Providing Medical, Dental and Pharmacy services to over 43,000 people annually.
- Averting nursing home institutionalization for approximately 354 nursing-home eligible elders who were able to remain at home with the support of our SeniorCare program, a comprehensive geriatric care option under Medicare and Medicaid. The two sites are in Burlington & Pittsboro, NC.
- Providing nutrition counseling to roughly 5,100 women, infants and children each month via the WIC program.
- Filling over 300,000 prescriptions at our 8 pharmacies at an average prescription price of $10, compared to over $60 in a retail pharmacy.
- Providing for a comprehensive perinatal program that welcomes a new baby on average every 10 hours (>800 deliveries/year).