WIC Documentation Options

Identification (only one is needed):

  • Valid driver’s license/DMV ID card
  • WIC wallet
  • Social Security card
  • Current work/school ID
  • Current Medicaid card
  • Current military ID
  • Birth certificate
  • Hospital crib card (for infants only)
  • Passport
  • Immunization record (for infants and children only)
  • Insurance card/policy
  • Bill or paycheck in your name (less than or equal to 60 days old)
  • Voter registration card

Residence (only one is needed):

  • Current Medicaid card
  • Valid driver’s license/DMV ID card
  • Recent utility bill (less than or equal to 60 days old)
  • Bank statement
  • Correspondence from WIC, Division of Social Services, Grad School, or University (less than or equal to 60 days old)
  • Current rental or mortgage receipt

Income (only one is needed):

  • Recent paycheck stubs (less than or equal to 30 days old)
  • Letter from employer stating gross income and frequency of pay
  • W-2 Forms
  • Recent tax return (for the self-employed)
  • Copy of child support check
  • Foster child placement/award letter
  • Current Medicaid card
  • Work First eligibility letter
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps) notice of eligibility or letter of certification
  • Unemployment letter/notice
Font Resize