CHAPEL HILL (May 11, 2018) – Chapel Hill area residents are invited to bring their entire families to enjoy a day of fun and activities at KidFest 2018 on Saturday, June 2, 2018. The event is at the Chapel Hill Community Health Center at 1828 Martin Luther King Blvd. (Harris Teeter Shopping Center) and runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
KidFest is free and open to the public and will have free food and drinks. It will also feature:
- Face painting
- Storybook reading
- A Teddy Bear Clinic by Kidzu for your child’s teddy bear
- A demonstration by Master Chang’s Martial Arts art 10:45
- Performances by Skipsation at 11:30
- A water balloon battle at 12:30 p.m
- Free food & drinks
- Many giveaways, including hot yoga sessions from Snap Fitness, tutoring sessions from the Huntington Learning Center, maid service from Molly Maids, swim passes and restaurant gift certificates.
- Fire, Police and Forestry will have trucks and cars there along with performing car seat safety checks.
- Children’s dental screenings!
KidFest is sponsored by Piedmont Health Services, and Kidfest attendees will have the opportunity to meet and greet health-care providers and tour the Chapel Hill Community Health Center. The event is a day for the community and aims to build a stronger comnunity, so all area residents are welcome and encouraged to attend and support that goal.
WIC is an equal opportunity provider.
CONTACT: Debra Markley, (919) 619-2159